We have a lot to celebrate this year while we reflect upon the completion of the 2017-2018 academic years.
MIS is proud of its accomplishments during the short intense time of growth. With a start of Kindergarten section along with elementary level, we have now grown into a full school with 12 grades of exceptional academic planning. We have handpicked our teachers and proud of their accomplishments in contributing to excelling the status of MIS nationally. Each classroom is full of students and teachers who share their innovative ideas and plan to create a better future.
Students and staff continue to explore technological advantages. Therefore, MIS applied E-Learning starting this academic year.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
• Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
• A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and
mutual respect among and between students and staff.
• A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student
• Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning
• Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of
learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
• Technology is a critical learning tool essential for future success in
our global society.