- Our Objectives
• Providing dedicated, qualified and committed principals and teachers.
• Helping students to develop their potential irrespective of race, gender or socio-economic status.
• Fostering spiritual and moral values through religious and moral education.
• Incorporating our community's diversity to enhance the educational environment.
• Inculcating self-discipline, mutual respect, goodwill and friendship, responsibility and a sense of service towards society.
• Cultivating respect for conversation of the environment and our resources.
• Providing quality education with emphasis on analytical and creative thinking.
• Producing students proficient in English, Arabic and French.
• Cultivating good health, cooperation and teamwork, social responsibility, emotional maturity, and an
interest in life through sports, games, clubs and social activities.
• Providing access to state-of-the-art facilities.
• Establishing a smart partnership with parents, the community and institutes of higher learning.