Happy 8 years MIS, the journey continues.
We have a lot to celebrate this year while we reflect upon the completion of the 2017-2018 academic years.
MIS is proud of its accomplishments during the short intense time of growth. With a start of Kindergarten section along with elementary level, we have now grown into a full school with 12 grades of exceptional academic planning. We have handpicked our teachers and proud of their accomplishments in contributing to excelling the status of MIS nationally. Each classroom is full of students and teachers who share their innovative ideas and plan to create a better future.
Students and staff continue to explore technological advantages. Therefore, MIS applied E-Learning starting this academic year.
School Core Values
• Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
• A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
• A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
• Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
• Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
• Technology is a critical learning tool essential for future success in our global society.
• Teachers, parents/guardians and community are partners in understanding and educating every student.