Academic Expectations: Students will be able to:
• Communicate effectively in writing and speaking for a variety of purposes.
• Reason effectively, think critically and solve problems.
• Utilize real-world digital and other technology effectively.
Social and Civic Expectations: Students will be able to:
• Demonstrate respect for self, others, and our environment.
• Take responsibility for their behaviour and education.
• Accept the consequences of their actions.
• Abide by school rules, societal boundaries and the regulations of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education.
• Attend school regularly and participate in their education.
• Develop an awareness of diverse cultures, societies and ways of life