Al Moktashef International School has been accredited by the American Agency/Cognia formerly called AdvancED. Cognia is the largest International agency that measures quality education with international standards and serves 36,000 educational institutions.
MIS is ISO 9001:2015 certified. ISO 9001:2015 is the world’s most recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard. MIS uses the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide services that meet our communities’ (stakeholders) and regulatory requirements.
We are accredited by the College Board as an SAT Testing Center in KSA, providing AP exams as well.
MIS acquired a level A school rating from the Saudi Ministry of Education.
MIS has successfully obtained the British academic
accreditation from Cambridge. Also, MIS is now an approved
testing center for IGCSE.
MIS is accredited by the General Administration of Education
in Jeddah, Special Education Department, to open the
Special Education section at both, the boys’ and girls’
MIS has been Accredited by ARRAY Global Educational
The American curriculum is recognized for:
• Flexibility and rigorous international standards.
• High academic success rates, with excellent university.
• Admissions and scholarships.
• Facilitates transfer for international students.
• Full recognition by the Ministry of Education of HS equivalencies and graduation requirements of different countries.